Hilo Oficial Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two [26/09/2012] [En proceso :D]

tania_90

esteban_lado
Unido
agosto 22, 2011
La verdad es que tiene muy buena pinta, el de wii me encanto y si sigue la misma línea y con los gráficos mejorados que puede ofrecer la Play 3 seguro que será todo un bombazo. Seguramente me lo compre cuando salga.

Unido
abril 20, 2008
La verdad que el de Wii es de los pocos juegos de esta consola que me llaman la atención (con los mario galaxy y alguno más suelto). Pero por supuesto, no tengo una Wii, xD. A ver qué tal la segunda parte. En Warren Spector siempre hay que tener confianza.

Un saludo!

overlord_45

Smile Little Darling
Colaborador
Unido
septiembre 26, 2010
@elargoes dijo:@elargoes dijo:@elargoes dijo:
La verdad que el de Wii es de los pocos juegos de esta consola que me llaman la atención (con los mario galaxy y alguno más suelto). Pero por supuesto, no tengo una Wii, xD. A ver qué tal la segunda parte. En Warren Spector siempre hay que tener confianza.

Un saludo!
hay una alta probabilidad de que el 1 venga remasterizado para move :D

overlord_45

Smile Little Darling
Colaborador
Unido
septiembre 26, 2010
Some Issues Kept the Original From Becoming A Classic

Epic Mickey was received well enough by both critics and gamers but there were some complaints about the game. Two main ones to be more precise, and they were the camera and the lack of permanence of Mickey’s actions in the game. Gamers were frustrated in how the camera led to a lot of cheap deaths. They were also misled by the fact that painting out the nasty bits of a level only lasted until you revisited it to find everything had been reset. Before I forget, there are some of you who wanted voice acting as well- actually quite a few, so let’s make that three main complaints. Rest assured Warren Spector has heard you all and they will all be addressed in Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two which is currently planned for release on the Wii, Xbox360, and PS3.

The Complaints Have Been Adressed

They have reworked the camera for Epic Mickey 2. They are working hard on the camera so that you will be able to play the whole story without having to adjust it once. There is a caveat though, for you completionists, you will have to play with the camera to find all the hidden items. But, that is part of fun, right? Now for the permanence: everything you do is permanent. Any changes you make to the physical game world and all your character interactions will now be remembered by the game even after you leave the area and return. They will also be adding voice acting and all of the dialog will be spoken.

A Few Reasons You May Just Fall In Love With Epic Mickey 2

Now for a few more details on the game you should know since this game is one of those you really need to be looking forward to. This time around you will be playing as both Mickey and Oswald and they will each have their own skills. Mickey will still use his trusty brush but Oswald will get a remote control that lets him destroy animatronics… or control them for his own purposes instead. Oswald will also be able to helicopter with his ears and remove his limbs.

The world will be more of an open environment, lending itself to exploration. In addition, some parts of the levels will be unreachable until you get new skills, giving this a similar quality to a Metroidvania. It will have drop-in/drop-out local co-op mode, but no online co-op. The PS3 version will support the Move but the 360 version will not have Kinect support and both will support standard controllers.

One more piece of interest is that, in typical Disney movie style, the game will also be a musical- but it is not a music game! How will that work exactly? We’ll have more detail on that as the information becomes available.

overlord_45

Smile Little Darling
Colaborador
Unido
septiembre 26, 2010

New Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two screenshots

New location announced for Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two

Disney Interactive is unveiling a new location for Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two. PAX Prime attendees can get a first look at Fort Wastleland. Disney says that the area is “based on the historic Frontierland that opened with Disneyland Park in July 1955 and has delighted generations of visitors with forgotten attractions such as the Mine Train Through Nature’s Wonderland and Fort Wilderness on Tom Sawyer Island.”

Those who check out the company’s booth can receive a sketch from a Disney Character Sketch Artist and participate in giveaways.

Josepacoburl

dracosfera3
Unido
mayo 30, 2009
¿Este juego es para Move solamente o se puede jugar con el mando tradicional? ¿Creeis que de poderse merece la pena el juego o perdería mucho?

madfa

Predicar con el ejemplo
Colaborador
miguel_DLF22
Unido
marzo 10, 2011
Se ve muy bien, posiblemente me lo compre cuando esté más económico.

chostes

chostesbotas
Unido
diciembre 28, 2011
Me lo compre la semana pasada, y me esta costando bastante avanzar, no me aclaro mucho con la historia y con lo que son minijuegos.

Ademas los mapas de ayuda no indican muy bien donde están los objetos y demás...

Espero aclararme este fin de semana que voy a jugarlo mas tiempo!!!

Unido
noviembre 14, 2014
Hola, no se que pasa, ya que no puedo conseguir el boceto yunque, entro a la tienda Tiki Sam y el tendero me habla e inmediatamente me saca del juego, en otra oportunidad entre y me dio una esfera, pero necesito el boceto y nada que me lo entrega. al alguien le ha pasado esto? por favor oriéntenme. gracias.

Superior