¿Para que me sirve ésta aplicación?

Unido
abril 16, 2009
Bajé hace poco de la store americana una aplicación que dice "ps2 system Data", pero no entiendo para que sirve??? que hace o que me pone a mi ps3? A ver si alguien me puede ayudar:babas:

Unido
febrero 7, 2009
Unido
junio 4, 2009
para grabarlos al discoduro? me suena a moco chino xD

x cierto, ya k hablais de ortografia, la tilde de "esta" en el titulo tb sobra :p pa tokar un poco las narices :p xD

Unido
agosto 15, 2009
Aquí te dejo ésta información sobre lo que preguntas.

Es para copiar los juegos de PS2 al disco duro de la PS3.

Está en inglés.
PS2 System Data Now Available On PS Store

With the recent release of v1.31 firmware for the Playstation 3, it finally allow gamers to play Final Fantasy XI on their Playstation 3 but the only problem is, it needs the System Data!

Sony finally released the Playstation 2 System Data that will allow gamers to use the Hard Drive of the Playstation 3 when a Playstation 2 game is required to use a hard drive.

The PS2 System Data can be downloaded through the Playstation Store. A minimum of 7MB space is required.

Description

PS2 System Data allows Playstation 2 format software requiring a hard disk installation to be played on the Playstation 3 system.

By downloading PS2 System Data and installing it on the PS3 system, you can play Playstation 2 format software that supports installation on the hard disk on the system.

For more information regarding applicable software, refer to SCE Web site for your region using the PS3 system's internet browser.

Installing PS2 System Data:

PS2 System Data must first be installed on the PS3 system's hard disk. From Playstation Store, press the Download button for the PS2 System Data and follow the on-screen instruction to start the download. After the download has completed, the data will be automatically installed. (PS2 system data will be saved in [Game[> [Game Data Utility].

Installing Playstation 2 format software:

Insert the disk of the Playstation 2 format software that supports hard disk installation into the PS3 system.
Follow the on-screen instructions to create a game partition in the PS3 System's hard disk and install the PS2 format software in this partition.
The type of data to install, number of discs, and the required space on the hard disk all depend on the software y use.
After the installation, the Playstation 2 format software will be ready to be started under [Game]

Última edición:
Unido
julio 31, 2007
Sirve para hacer que el modo online de los juegos de PS2 funcione. Obviamente si no tienes retrocompatibilidad es una inutilidad =)

No :/

Es para que los juegos que requitan instalación de ps2, como por ejemplo Final Fantasy XI, se pueda instalar en el HDD de ps3. (que no para copiar los juegos al disco duro, ni para hacer que el online vaya)

Pues lo que yo he dicho xD
No

Espero que esté aclarado ahora.

Última edición:
Superior