Beta Pública Home tiene problemas "técnicos"

Unido
marzo 24, 2008
Resumen: Han anunciado que la Beta Abierta de Home tiene algunos problemas técnicos. Que tendremos que esperar un poco más (no se sabe cuanto aún)

Noticia entera:

Posting over on the PlayStation Home forum, a Home community manager by the name TedTheDog has announced that the roll out of the Open Beta has run into technical problems.

"Testing complete and a couple of technical problems have been found," stated a 16:25 GMT update. "We need to iron these issues out first and I'm waiting to hear how long that might take (I'm not qualified to even guess, its very technical). Apologies, I know you all want to get in but we must get these things right."

And before everyone begins moaning about the delay, TedTheDog added: "And please remember, this is a beta and today is our first step into the Open Beta environment and what we're doing today is part of the beta process itself."

Looks like PS3 owners will need to wait a little longer.
Fuente: http://www.videogamer.com/news/11-12-2008-10182.html

AÑADIDO Parece que los problemas ya están resueltos. HOME ya se puede descargar:D

Home is open...get in there, be nice to each other, and have fun.

I'll see you there!

Última edición:

lashley

Blade4_7
Unido
diciembre 29, 2007
Anda!! En serio?? ostias!!

Ya lo deciamos ayer... que hasta que no la tengamos en la XMB nada.

Alayal

alayal
Unido
julio 10, 2008
esto ya paso una vez aunq no me acuerdo con que fue y al dia siguiente estaba sin problemas....

Helyxx

Helyxx
Unido
agosto 5, 2008
que se metan su home en el c...!!! dios quiero home!!! si no funciona bien no digan que lo van a sacar para despues esto!!!! otra vez esperar, no va a salir ni hoy ni tampoco mañana porque estos de cony son asi

Superior